BLUE STEEL FACTORY is committed to conduct our business activities in compliance with applicable legal, customers, and other requirements through a robust Integrated Management System. Our QHSE Management objective is to maintain “employee’s good health with no accidents”, no harm to the environment through continual improvement in all our activities.
We plan to achieve our QHSE objectives all phases of our business by the following approaches:
• Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees.
• Adhered to legal and statutory regulations.
• By providing adequate resources, competent manpower, consultations and training.
• Achieve a zero accident level.
• Ensuring that all environment aspect relating to our business is controlled and achieving reduced impacts.
• HSE policy is documented, maintained and communicated to all workforces, subcontractors and other interested parties.
• HSE Policy is reviewed periodically by Senior Management to ensure effectiveness of the system in achieving our strategic goals.
We ensure to comply with the all applicable legislations, regulations and requirements of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards. Our policy is regularly communicated to all employees and interested parties and reviewed by the Top Management for its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.